1. CALL TO ORDER: 5:00 P.M.
2. PUBLIC HEARING ON THE APPLICATION OF TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED FOR A LIMITATION ON APPRAISED VALUE ON QUALIFIED PROPERTY PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 313 OF THE TEXAS TAX CODE
3. CLOSED SESSION: 5:30 P.M.
4. RECONVENE OPEN SESSION: 7:00 P.M.
5. INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE
6. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Board of Trustee Recognitions Presenter: Karla Oliver, Assistant Superintendent for Government, Community & Planning Initiatives Time: 15 minutes
8. PUBLIC COMMENT SESSION
9. CONSENT AGENDA
10. ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION
A. To ensure efficient use of financial resources and budgeting.
1. Discussion and possible action on a Resolution adopting Findings of Fact and approving the Application of Texas Instruments Incorporated for a Limitation on Appraised Value on Qualified Property, pursuant to Chapter 313 of the Texas Tax Code. Presenter: Randy McDowell, Chief Financial Officer Time: 20 minutes
2. Discussion and possible action on an Agreement for Limitation on Appraised Value of Property for School District Maintenance and Operation Taxes, pursuant to Chapter 313 of the Texas Tax Code, with Texas Instruments Incorporated. Presenter: Randy McDowell, Chief Financial Officer Time: 10 minutes
B. To ensure governance and administrative support of District goals.
1. Consider Board approval of the Facility Naming Committee recommendaton regarding the Naming of the Adult Transition Center. Presenter: Karla Oliver, Assistant Superintendent for Government, Community & Planning Initiatives Time: 10 minutes
2. Consider Board approval of the 2019 - 2023 Plano Independent School District Strategic Plan vision, beliefs, mission, and pillars. Presenter: Sara Bonser, Superintendent Time: 20 minutes
3. Consider Board approval of the recommendation of the Superintendent to terminate Chapter 21 probationary contract teacher Grant Harrison at the end of the 2018 - 2019 school year.. Presenter: Dr. Beth Brockman, Assistant Superintendent for Employee Services Time: 5 minutes
4. Consider Board approval of the recommendation to send notice of proposed termination to a term contract employee. Presenter: Dr. Beth Brockman, Assistant Superintendent for Employee Services Time: 5 minutes
A. TASB Localized Policy Manual Update 112 affecting (LOCAL) policies on Second Reading (Codes listed on Policy List)
B. GKD(EXHIBIT B) Community Relations: Nonschool Use of School Facilities on Second Reading - Review Only
C. EI(REGULATION) Academic Achievement on First Reading - Review Only
Apr 09, 2019 Regular Board Meeting